Tuesday, May 18, 2010 | |

If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go

Looking back at my high school times
I wonder
Why didn't I run faster when i'm with you?
Why didn't I talk louder when i'm with you?
Why didn't I break enough school rules when i'm with you?
Why didn't I say 'thank you' enough when i'm with you?
Why didn't I try to create hell lots of good time when i'm with you?
Why didn't I tease you enough when i'm with you?
Why didn't I try harder to score when i'm with you?
Why didn't I sufficiently enjoy the time when i'm with you?

Because I have never thought that it would hurt me this much when i'm not with you

3 people wanna be Comment Rider:

akustik maxwave said...

pem,pe tjuk lgu ni??aku lpe la..

Loki said...

aku suka ayat ni
"Because I have never thought that it would hurt me this much when i'm not with you"

Ah Pem said...

The calling - Wherever you will go

Related Posts with Thumbnails